1) APPEARANCE: White curly fur with beige; not wearing any accesories; involuntary twitching of its lower body
2) LOCATION: Found in front of Korean Embassy at McKinley Town Center, Upper McKinley Rd, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
Currently location is at Western Bicutan, Taguig
3) DATE: December 19, 2019
4) CONTACT INFORMATION: Mr. Ace 0961 352 6533
1) APPEARANCE: Tan furred dog with black ears, eyebrow-like black fur, and brindle black and white around the nose.
2) LOCATION: Tied to a pole in front of Las Casitas Hotel – Obrero, Loyola Street, Poblacion District, Davao City
3) DATE: September 12, 2019
4) WAYS TO CONTACT YOU: You can message Ms. Ging through her Facebook account for more information.
1) APPEARANCE: Tan-colored fur on the back, white fur on its lower body. Right forearm is bigger than the other.
2) LOCATION: Balitocatoc Bridge, Santiago, Isabela
3) DATE: September 11, 2019
4) WAYS TO CONTACT YOU: You may contact Ms. Jane through her Facebook account.
1) APPEARANCE: white thin with brown ears. Has black patch on his back.
2) LOCATION: Jollibee De Castro, Pasig
3) DATE: Rescued on August 26, 2019
4) RESCUED BY: Ms. Gemma
1) APPEARANCE: Brown fur, white paws, and white line that goes from the nose to the forehead. He is wearing a black collar.
2) LOCATION: Gagalangin, Tondo. Manila
3) DATE: August 26, 2019
4) WAYS TO CONTACT YOU: You can send a message to Ms Joy’s Facebook account. (Click on Facebook to redirect you to her account.)